If you’ve been thinking about hiring a renowned personal trainer in Indian Wells, what are you waiting for? With expert personal training, you’ll turn your life around. Regular trips to the gym will provide you with better physical form as well as put your mind at ease. What is more, you’ll get a boost in confidence, which can have a great impact on all areas of your life.
Whatever doubt you’re in when it comes to fitness, from how to properly use gym equipment to what to drink before, during and after exercising, your trustworthy trainer can clear it up. Become a member of a first-rate gym in Indian Wells to take care of your body and mind in the best way possible.
What is the best thing to drink before a workout?
If you want your body to run like clockwork during your gym session, you need to nourish it with the fuel it really craves. When you give your body proper sustenance, your fitness results are sure to follow. Since you’ll be sweating during your workout, it’s important to prepare for this exertion. Liquid intake is crucial, so here are a few drinks to have before you hit the gym:
- Whey protein: It contains amino-acids that will help you build your muscles.
- Beetroot juice: It is rich in nitrites, so it can improve your stamina and blood flow.
- Grape juice: It has antioxidants and fruit sugars, which will keep you energized.
- Coconut water: It’s highly hydrating so your electrolytes will stay in balance during physical activity.
Should I drink during workout?
It’s essential to have a high fluid intake throughout the day so you don’t become dehydrated during your workout. Since you’re losing water rapidly through sweating, you’re likely to feel thirsty at some point during your gym session. Unfortunately, this means you’re probably already dehydrated, which can make you feel bad and lower your performance at the gym.
If it does happen, it’s best to sip on water. The benefits of drinking water on your body are manifold. Overall, it’s recommended for you to have 7 to 10 ounces every 10 to 20 minutes. You can also opt for a sports drink to replace the electrolytes you lose during workouts.
So, you’ve had a successful day at the gym but now you’re tired and in need of rest. What should you drink to recover after strenuous physical activity?
You’ll be pleased to know that your options are delicious: go for a protein shake, black or green tea or chocolate milk.
How does what you drink after workout affect your body?
- Protein shake: Your number one ally in growing muscles tastes great and replenishes your body’s energy.
- Chocolate milk: It’s the right combo of protein and carbohydrates that will help you regain your strength and build muscles.
- Black or green tea: They’re known for their soothing properties, so when you want to wind down and rehydrate, they should be your top picks.
How to choose an amazing personal trainer in Indian Wells?
When you’re in need of great professional guidance to make your time at the gym more enjoyable and lead you to superb results, contact the expert trainers at World Gym Palm Desert. If you’re unsure about if personal trainers can give nutrition advice, rest assured our certified, competent trainers can give good diet tips.
Also, we’ll explain how to operate our high-tech gym machines and watch over you so you don’t risk injury and fatigue. You can count on us to be patient, welcoming and friendly! Go for a swim or play a game of tennis at La Quinta Resort and Club to show off your incredible stamina. Get the strong, muscular body you’ve always wanted at World Gym Palm Desert!